Monday, June 29, 2009

Higher Math

(2 parent bird + 3 tiny eggs)/(2 finches + 4 tiny blue eggs) + 1 cat/bird incident =Bird Central

Ok - yes, it has been several weeks since I have blogged, and for that, I apologize. I also apologize because this blog is supposed to be about two awesome kids.

I'm tired and promise to write more tomorrow - there is so much to tell, but I had to share before going to bed!!

Ok - when we last visited the front door, it was covered in poop, and we had successfully (minus one cat/house incident) helped to bring three new baby birds into the world. They have flown off, and never write, not even a postcard.

In recent weeks, I have noticed a very nice finch family has moved in. I THOUGHT into the poo filled vacated nest. Our friend Joe came by tonight, and he is much taller than I am. We talked about the birds, and he pointed out that we had a NEW nest, right next to the old nest, and there were FOUR tiny eggs in there. What is up with the door? It's like a magical bird place. So three nests in all. So now, I'm back to using the garage once again.

I'm about to begin turning into the crazy bird lady again- watch out!!

More tomorrow - I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment